Sunday, September 23, 2012

UAAP Season 75: The UP Pep Squad Made8Happen



This was my amateur's forecast of the results of yesterday's UAAP Cheerdance Competition:
1 UP Pep Squad
2 FEU Cheering Squad
3-5 NU Pep Squad/ADMU Blue Babble Battalion/UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe
6-7 DLSU Animo Squad/UE Pep Squad
8 AdU Pep Squad
The final order of finish was:
1 UP Pep Squad
2 FEU Cheering Squad
3 NU Pep Squad
4 UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe
5 DLSU Animo Squad
6 ADMU Blue Babble Battalion
7 UE Pep Squad
8 AdU Pep Squad
Yeah, I wrongly ranked Ateneo over UST and La Salle (what can I say, I'm biased haha) but at least I got the top finishers right. That's not bad for someone who doesn't have a technical understanding of cheerdance.


The UP Pep Squad has now won three straight UAAP CDC titles, eight total, and five of the last six. I was pretty confident they would win (theirs was the only routine that gave me goosebumps), although the collapse of a pyramid in their last formation sure made things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT: Please be mindful of this blog's Comments Policy when posting your comments.