Sunday, June 12, 2011

GPOY: Remember This, Friends?

J and I allegedly looking for mushrooms.
[Photo credit: B. Pascual.]

A year ago today my college blockmates B, J, and K found themselves in my neck of the, uh, mountains. In the limited time I was with them we played cards; watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine and And I Love You So (yes, I Googled the name of that movie just now); went on a suspenseful road trip to Tuba town to visit the BenCab Museum, where we encountered a delightful, delightful group from the South Asian Subcontinent; had merienda at PNKYTravelCafé; heard Mass at the church where local showbiz's 2001 "Wedding of the Year" was held; saw a rainbow; and shared a bottle or two of red wine.

Oh, and I may or may not have witnessed a (hilarious) bit of sunset-chasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT: Please be mindful of this blog's Comments Policy when posting your comments.