Thursday, September 16, 2010

UAAP Season 73: Cheerdance

A friend thought it was a bad idea to have the UAAP courtside reporters wear cheerdance uniforms during the 2010 Cheerdance Competition. At the time I had no idea what she was getting at (I didn't watch the telecast) but in my mind I disagreed because our alma mater's CSR was Jessica Mendoza. That's her in the middle below, wearing the outfit the Blue Babble Cheerdancers wore last year.
UAAP Season 73: Cheerdance Competition, Sept. 12, 2010
[Photo credit: Diana Moraleda for inboundpass.]

I was not alone in this; the Comelec spokesman, a UST alumnus, had similar sentiments.

Coming a close second was UP courtside reporter Riki Flores. That's her on the right below.
UAAP Season 73: Cheerdance Competition, Sept. 12, 2010
[Photo credit: Diana Moraleda for inboundpass.]

With the UP Pep Squad win State U is once again first in cheerdance and last in basketball. The order in my world has been restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT: Please be mindful of this blog's Comments Policy when posting your comments.