Monday, May 31, 2010

30DoM, Day 25: Got A Funny Feeling

Or: A song that makes me laugh

Before Michael V came out with "Sinaktan Mo Ang Puso Ko" and "Mas Mahal Na Kita Ngayon," there was "Weird Al" Yankovic with "You Don't Love Me Anymore."



One time in college some of us from our freshman English class decided to wait out the sunset from the balcony of the Pollock Renewal Center. Over and over we tried to sing "You Don't Love Me Anymore," but we never did get the lyrics right. That we were laughing our asses off probably didn't help.

3 comments:

  1. I'm fairly certain that I wasn't among that group, but the song is still a good one for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. was I there too? What I remember is spending valentines day with you guys watching a concert at the back of Faura... Remember our "exclusive" group -- T.I.I.S.? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very likely you were there. And yes, I remember. You and A are now a very long way away from those TIIS days. How fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete

IMPORTANT: Please be mindful of this blog's Comments Policy when posting your comments.