Sunday, November 1, 2009

Going In Style

When the Eraserheads sang, "Put me in a golden box/ Not a cross on a pile of rocks/ Bury me where the grass is green/ And the gates are shining," I think what they had in mind was this:



The Lux Mortem line of designer caskets and urns is the latest project of my college batchmate Brian Tenorio. And although its initial collection has not yet been officially launched, Lux Mortem has already been featured in blogs, the Philippine Daily Inquirer, the Manila Bulletin, and on late night newscasts Saksi of GMA and Bandila of ABS-CBN. Neat!

When my time comes, though, I'd like to go old-school. Balutin n'yo na lang ako ng banig at ipaanod sa ilog, puwede?

...

[4 November edit]

Manila Bulletin came out with another article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT: Please be mindful of this blog's Comments Policy when posting your comments.