Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Same Same But Different

This is weeks old, but apparently Linkin Park bandmates Mike Shinoda and Dave "Phoenix" Farrell got into a friendly blogging-versus-tweeting argument.

Shinoda drew first blood and landed a low blow but Farrell "won" through sheer volume (here, here, here, here, and here). The former had the last word, though:


[Image credit: mikeshinoda.com]

This is a case of comparing apples and oranges, but I am on the blogging side of the fence. After all, my tweets consist mostly of announcements that there's a new entry to this blog.

[Hat tip to J. Resurreccion, via S. Uy.]

2 comments:

  1. I'm on blogging side too! I more often end up liking someone after reading X number of blog posts, and annoyed after reading same number of tweets/status messages.

    BTW for weeks pala I wasn't getting you on RSS! Grrr.

    - y-slaybelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lalo na 'pag puro RT. Nakow!

    Also, I tinkered with the feeds a while back and ran them through Feedburner. Maybe that messed things up.

    ReplyDelete

IMPORTANT: Please be mindful of this blog's Comments Policy when posting your comments.