Friday, September 4, 2009

Videos Or It Didn't Happen

The Internet turned 40 on September 2 so to mark the occasion, I trawled. What follows are a couple of my finds.

...

Nirvana and Westlife actually have something in common. Who woulda thunk it?



(For those who missed the grunge era, that's vocalist/guitarist Kurt Cobain on drums and vocals, drummer Dave Grohl on bass, and bassist Krist Novoselic on guitar.)

According to YouTube, Nirvana also played the song live on 16 January 1993 at the Estádio do Morumbi in São Paulo, Brazil. Again the band traded instruments.

[Hat tip to Stayin' Alive...]

...

Here's newly-minted L.A. Laker Ron Artest, aka @ThugRaider37, at a get-together of Filipinos in the U.S.



The video is captioned, "How low Halo [sic] and karaoke witt [sic] my Filipino family. What's better than that?"

Glad you asked, Ron-Ron. Off the top of my head: (a) you not effing up my team this season and (b) you not effing up my team this season.

[Hat tip to R. Torres.]

4 comments:

  1. NIRVANA <3
    kurt cobain is so hot.

    sobra akong natawa sa video. hahaha

    oh and that bbq there looks yummy. ginutom naman ako :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alam mo, ikaw yung unang naisip ko na matutuwa at magko-comment sa flashback na yan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha galing ah :) it really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I skipped the smile stage and went straight to laughing.

    ReplyDelete

IMPORTANT: Please be mindful of this blog's Comments Policy when posting your comments.