Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I've Been A Bad, Bad Boy

To the dude I raced and beat to the waiting taxi Monday night:

Sorry, man, but I was in no mood to be gracious: it was nearing 10 p.m., my formal pants were waterlogged from the knees down, and my leather shoes and dress socks squished with every step.

No worries, though, life has a way of evening out karmas. Like Dennis Miller said, at this point I'm coming back as a dung beetle with an overdeveloped sense of smell.

...

Dang you, Y-slaybelle, now I'm all nostalgic about the Metro (or the trains, at least).

2 comments:

  1. Aw, wala ka palang train dyan. And they're refurbishing the line that goes to the south, will try that sometime.

    - y-slaybelle

    ReplyDelete

IMPORTANT: Please be mindful of this blog's Comments Policy when posting your comments.