Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Project Exodus: August 2003

In a previous post I asked whether it would be good to transfer the entries from my old blog to this one. I even put up a poll to help decide the matter. Well, the people have spoken, so from hereon out I will be resurrecting my old blog entries. I will re-post them in batches, according to the months they were originally posted. For now, here are the posts from August 2003. At the time my blog was called Counting Down To Five. And though I couldn’t resist making spelling and capitalization corrections, these posts are pretty much as I originally wrote them, down to the dates and times. Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. interesting posts! :) sometimes it's fun to look back. I was reading your blog about the Citibank Center hold-up back then, and I remembered how much of an impact that made to Citibank in Eastwood (which was the main office)... where I was working as a resident for my master's. My, my... it's funny how people's individual worlds sometimes connect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a small world, ano? Thanks for the compliment. I just hope the Tbrc of five years ago wasn't being too whiny, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think we all see ourselves as whiny when we read past entries. I read some of my past entries in my old blog and I sometimes can't believe it was written by me. I think the better term for it is "young" rather than "whiny" haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will take "whiny;" "young" means we're old now, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a point there! sige, "whiny" it is. haha :D

    ReplyDelete

IMPORTANT: Please be mindful of this blog's Comments Policy when posting your comments.